Nieuwesluisweg 100 DC1 - 2, 3197 KV, Botlek rotterdam
Location Prologis Park Botlek is located directly next to the A15 motorway (Rotterdam-Nijmegen), one of the most important transport arteries in the Netherlands. The A15 also has excellent connections to the A16 motorway (South Netherlands) and the A4 motorway (North...Lees meer
Vragen over dit pand?
Bekijk brochure online
|Huurprijs||prijs op aanvraag|
|Servicekosten BTW belast||Nee|
|Adres||Nieuwesluisweg 100 DC1 - 2|
|Bedrijfshal oppervlakte||7134 m²|
|Kantoor oppervlakte||463 m²|
Prologis Park Botlek is located directly next to the A15 motorway (Rotterdam-Nijmegen), one of the most important transport arteries in the Netherlands. The A15 also has excellent connections to the A16 motorway (South Netherlands) and the A4 motorway (North Netherlands). In addition, there are various terminals in the immediate vicinity with direct routes to the Maasvlakte, Moerdijk, Venlo and Born (Limburg), as well as various rail terminals at the Maasvlakte and the Waalhaven.
The development of the area started in 1987 and has a total surface of approximately 104 hectares, on which approximately 300,000 m² of distribution and warehouse space has been realised, making it one of the three most important distriparks within the port of Rotterdam. The Nieuwesluisweg in Botlek-Rotterdam is the hotspot for logistics in Rotterdam. Located between the Maasvlakte area and Rotterdam-Albrandswaard, the location is ideal for logistical companies active in ocean freight or road transport and im-export. A lot of other well-known logistics companies have their headquarters in the area.
The Barge terminal of UWT (United Waalhaven Terminals) is located 4 minutes away from the Prologis DC1 warehouse and offers multiple services as storage, container repair and barge services.
In 2024, the construction of the new tunnel between the Botlek-area and Vlaardingen will be finished. The Blankenburg tunnel will connect the Botlek area with the northern part of the Netherlands.
Municipality Rotterdam, Section AK, Number 1889 and 2107. Approx. 3.875 m² and 22.789 m² (partially).
Approx. 7.134 m² warehouse
Approx. 1.122 m² mezzanine
Approx. 463 m² office divided over ground and first floor
55 parking spaces
The property is delivered in May 2022 and delivered with the newest standards. With 15 docks the ratio between the warehouse and available docking is ideal.
- 15 electrically operated loading docks incl. shelter, buffers and electrically operated leveler (approx. 60 kN);
- BREEAM excellent certification;
- Clear Height: approx. 12.2 meter;
- Column free warehouse (approx. 45 meter span);
- EFSR K25-ceiling-sprinkler system (according to NFPA/ FM-Global);
- Electrically operated drive-in door (approx. 4000 x 4200 mm);
- Floor load: approx. 40 kN/sqm (approx. 50 kN/sqm for racking), point loads of approx. 2x90 kN;
- Forklift power station with multiple connections;
- Framed steel construction on piled foundation;
- Heating by Schwank heaters;
- LED lights incl. motion detection 200/300 lux;
- Mezzanine above docking area: depth approx. 12 meter;
- Reinforced concrete jointless slab floor (flatness according to DIN 18202 table 3 line 4);
- Sanitary rooms;
- Solar panels;
- Window strip over the entire front façade, HR++.
- Heat Pump VRF-cooling system (22ºC outside 28ºC);
- Balanced supply and exhaust air handling system, incl. energy recovery;
- The fresh air is pre-heated/pre-cooler;
- HR-boiler as back-up;
- LED incl. motion detection 500 lux;
- Balanced supply and exhaust air handling system;
- The fresh air is pre-heated/pre-cooled;
- Window strip over the entire front façade, HR++;
- Ready to use (incl. carpet tiles, suspended ceiling;
- Sanitary rooms and kitchenette.
VAT will be charged on the rent. If VAT cannot be charged, a surcharge on the above-mentioned rent will apply.
A bank guarantee in the amount of a payment obligation of three months, including service costs and VAT.
The rent, service charges and VAT are to be paid quarterly in advance.
Date of delivery
Method of delivery
In current state.
A++++, valid until December 2nd 2032.
The property is subject to the rules of the zoning plan 'Botlek-Vondelingenplaat' of the Municipality of Rotterdam dated 23 April 2015 and is zoned 'Business - Distribution' with double zoning 'Value - Archaeology - 3'.
The land designated for 'Business - Distribution' is intended for:
a. distribution activities;
b. facilities, such as waste water purification, air treatment systems, vapour and odour processing installations and electricity generation other than by means of wind turbines, which serve the zoning as referred to under a;
c. business-related offices;
d. (rail) roads and paths
e. water and water management facilities;
f. quays, embankments and mooring facilities;
g. loading and unloading facilities
h. cables and (pipe) lines;
i. utilities, green areas and parking facilities;
j. fences and noise protection facilities.